Friday, April 13, 2007

Wrestle-tastic

I joined a-man at a Wrestlemania shindig and it was superb. I haven't watch pro-wrestling in a while and it was so good to see the crazy action again.
Stone Cold Steve Austin was at his finest and was wearing a t-shirt that sported a simple yet eloquent phrase.



I immediately wanted one of those t-shirts. Then I got to thinking (rare, I know). This idea can be adapted. Start with a plain version:



then customise it to suit the occasion. For example, a nerd may have:



and this one applies to some people at parties:



The possibilities are endless......

1 comment:

A-Man said...

For REALLY annoying people at parties...

Arrive.
Never
Leave.

Stone Cold has always been extraordinarily quotable. I think his last t-shirt was...
F*ck Fear. Drink Beer.
Or something like that.

Or one of my all-time favourites... "This isn't a beer gut. It's a fuel tank for a whoop-ass machine".