Friday, September 23, 2005

Hello? Is there anybody out there?

It has been a long time since I have written anything. Well, that's not quite true. I've written heaps of crap (what else do I write?) as part of the teaching course that I am doing. I am so over these assignments which include such topics as "Reflections on portfolio as authentic assessment". Only two more left to do and that's it. I need to write about other things. So what follows are random bits that may interest someone.

Facts about Poo
I visited the Werribee Poo Farm not long ago. Did you know:
1. It takes about 8 hours for poo to get from your toiliet to Werribee.
2. There are high and low poo tides as it exits the pipe and you can see the marks.
3. That the highest tide during the year always happens (delayed by 8 hours) at half-time of the AFL Grand Final.
4. That beef you eat may have come from cows grazing at the poo farm.
5. Poo is brown because of the iron in it from dead blood cells.

2 comments:

Mel said...

I find this shit fascinating. Do you have any more poo trivia?

'Door said...

If you are really interested you can go to The scoop on poop.