Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Among the Living: Update 2

Here is another entry in the Dead Pool Competition. This one from TomC..
1) Fidel Castro: I WILL prove it. One way or another.
2) Charlton Heston. The son of God will not save him again.
3) Ariel Sharon. Possibly already dead but not certified yet.
4) Tony Bullimore. Not the sharpest tool in the shed that one.
5) Diego Maradona.
6) Hermann Maier. Austrian Ski Ace-rides his motorcycle and his skis too fast
7) Tony Curtis. Just because you would be devastated that your hero passed on.
8) Little Richard. The king of rock n roll.
9) Pavarotti. Would be a tragedy.
10) B.B. King.

Come on peoples.... there are some of you out there who said that they have done a list. Where is it???????

5 comments:

Ms Dodo said...

OK, I have the sure-fire winning list for you...


1. Sidney Sheldon, Author who sold out and went on to write "I Dream of Jeanie"

2. E. Howard Hunt, Coordinated Watergate break-in in the name of "democracy"

3. Iwao Takamoto, the animator we can thank for Scooby-Doo

4. Denny Doherty, 1/4 of the Mammas and the Papas

5. Sir James Killen, Australian Minister for Defence during the Razor years.

6. Yvonne De Carlo, actress who made white face make-up popular. The Goths thank you.

7. Carlo Ponti, producer more famous for marrying Sophie Loren than for producing movies like Doctor Zhivago

8. Alice Coltrane, American jazz musician and widow of John Coltrane

9. Scott "Bam Bam" Bigelow, long-time friend of Hulk Hogan and the WWF team

10. Harry Melbourne, who encouraged thousands of Australian children to eat frogs dipped in chocolate.

Can I have my prize now?

A-Man said...

Sorry, but Bam Bam Bigelow died about a week or two ago.

Good choice, bad timing.

'Door said...

Um, a-man, you may find that all those are, how should I say it, dead.
Ms Dodo was cheekily trying to pull a fast one. You can find her real choices in a previous post.

A-Man said...

Don't do that to me.... I'm a little slow when I'm at work sometimes, I don't need people catching me out with my lack of focus and their trickiness!

A-Man said...

I believe that might just be the opening points to me... goodbye Anna Nicole Smith.