Friday, June 03, 2005

Miscellany....

I've finished all my assignments! What shall I do with my time?

It's a small world. Six degrees of separation is five degrees too many. I keep meeting people who know someone I know. Last saturday I was at two friends places and both times I met someone who knew someone I knew. That reminds me, I will never forget hearing my name being yelled out in Xi'an, a city in the middle of China, and it was someone from Melbourne who I knew.

Should animals be experimented on? If so, at what animal would you consider OK to experiment on? I think dogs, liberal politicians and god botherers are OK.

I've finally found my passport. I'm heading overseas in a couple of weeks to go to a conference in Lindau (I still can't believe I've scammed this) and I've been tearing my place apart trying to find it. It wasn't even there. It was sitting in my office.

I'm already bored................................................................................................................................

4 comments:

Mel said...

Well you've got my phone number!

elaine said...

and mine...

elaine said...

I thought you'd have time to regularly update your blog...

Oh and wrestling tomorrow night?

elaine said...

cancel the wrestling... they've put it off to (I think) the 24th.