Sunday, November 05, 2006

Procrastination

Here are some sites to pass the time away.

Prequels and Sequels to boardgames.
I'd play 'Alzheimer's the game'.

Free Online Pregnancy Test
I'm pregnant with a girl!

Angry Alien Productions
Movies re-inacted by rabbits in 30 seconds. Reservoir dogs is cool.

Not PrOn
If you like puzzles this is a good one. You have to solve each puzzle to move to the next stage. The puzzles are in the form of pictures. But you have to think outside the picture. Maybe even look at the address!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently, I'm pregnant with a girl too. The father is Boss Hogg... go figure.

That Not PrOn site does my head in. I got to page/puzzle 4, but then I was easily distracted by something else that didn't make me think. I'll have to go back and try again.

elaine said...

hey! that boss hogg gets around. he's the dadd to my 11 pound boy.

shit. i hope it was a caesarian.