Monday, November 13, 2006

Well, the worm has turned, has it not

I have a job again. And it has turned out for the best. There was an opening in the maths department so they came to me. I said that I still wanted to work on my PhD and so if I could have one day a week off then I would be interested. They came to the party. So next year I'll be teaching maths and having a four day week. It's a one year contract but it couldn't have suited me better.
Now I just need to find a place to live. Also, that non-existing relationship may mend itself also.

3 comments:

A-Man said...

You can solve anything with maths.

Good work, glad to hear it worked out ok.

Anonymous said...

Is this job at the same place?

In any case great catch with the four-day week!

elaine said...

congratumalations!

If you start with the one day week you may never have to do five days...How awesome would THAT be?

x